Monday, March 5, 2012

Me.

I'm me. I'm not her. I'm not him. I can only be one person and that's myself. I think one of my biggest pet peeves is being compared to someone else because I am so unique.
I know that I'm taking a little out of proportion, but still, I don't want anyone to view me the same as someone else. I want people to know I'm the girl who looks like a lion and sounds like a cat. I want to be that girl who cares a little too much about others, but still respects herself. I want to be funny in my own way and make my own silly expressions. Life is too backwards. You spend your childhood trying to fit in and be like others and you spend your adulthood trying to set yourself apart and be the only you out there. At this point, I don't want to be anyone more than a girl hibernating in bed.
I get my hopes up too much. I believe that things are happy and that things will get happier. Maybe they will, but maybe I just need to "Keep Calm and MOVE ON."
My heart can't take this. Maybe I'm just a wuss. Maybe THIS is why I'm constantly keeping myself single. I meet these awesome people and then I'm too much of a wimp. I need to toughen up. I need to go to the heart gym and pump it up. COURAGE is key. I actually think at this moment the best thing to do would be to close my eyes for 10 min and think of happy things. Think about how I'm going to get stronger and how I'm going to "(wo)man up."
Foundations "Buttercup"-- that ought to do it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment