Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So I've missed writing on here...

Augustana's "Sunday's Best" is playing the background right now. It makes me happy.

I finished all my Spanish homework, and I'm working on my humanities essay atm, along with some reading for that class.

I have so many thoughts just drifting around in my head though, so I thought why not to write them out.
-Lanna and I are drifting apart. I'm not really sure how, or why, but I never see her. She never texts me to hang out...or at all unless I text her first. I understand being busy, but I just don't understand having thirty seconds to give a friendly hello..or a thirty minute conversation over coffee. I am sick of feeling like this, and I feel like a lot of it is just me, but I guess I have high expectations of my friends.
-Lisa and I are a lot closer now. It's so hard to see her so sad and stressed during the week. I can't stand how Gonzo and Morgan treat her. It's not right. I just try to be there for her as much as I can because she is for me.
- Dating someone so close to summer is difficult. Especially when home is so far away from each other.
- I hope my sister gets this job she finds out today if she gets or not.
-I can't wait for my brother to be home this summer. I miss him a lot, and he seems so down right now. I just want to make him smile in person.
- I really could use some coffee right now.
-It's four-thirty. I need to seriously get some process on this paper before the Drag Show at 7pm that my boss is performing in. No one will go with me though...lame.
-I feel like the same thing is going to happen at my boss' party this coming weekend. Super lame.
Back to work, my mind is a little clearer and I've decided that getting coffee now is my best bet at getting through this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment