Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A few, very few minutes to spare...

5 weeks left of my freshman year of college; crazy!
I have a new boy, and his name is Erik. He's a cute little country boy from Tennessee that makes me smile a lot.

I am protesting facebook once again this week to get work done and it proved to be affective last night as I got two news stories, a chemistry essay, and a chemistry test finished. I also got slightly started on my humanities paper.
Jesus, I don't understand when I will have a moment for air these next five weeks... I'm guessing this is why my boss warned me to get as much rest as possible on spring break.
Spring break was pretty relaxing since no one was in St.Louis friend-wise at least. I didn't get a lot of work done, but I did get to sleep a lot and enjoy the luxury of St.Louis food.

I am going to work so hard these last few weeks to pull off a good gpa. Erik is just going to have to deal and learn that he has to hang out with me when I am doing homework. lol
Yesterday we played soccer with a bunch of other guys and I made a fool of myself because I've never really played, but I guess we all got a good laugh out of it.

I can't wait until summer, but at the same time, I'm a little torn because of all the people I care about here. But, I mean, boats and pools everyday; it can't get better than that. :)
Time for class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment