Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Quad again.. :D

Today has just been one big ball of stress. Between forgetting my spanish test in my room, being restless all last night, and then realizing I owe the University about $1300 dollars for this semester I was almost about to pull my hair out.
- But I'm on the quad like in the fall. The wind is playing with my hair and my eyes are squinty from the sun. I can feel slight warmth and puppies are plopaying in fresh green grass. I couldn't ask for too much more. I want to go swimming today. I haven't been in a while and I feel like that might be a major stress reliever. The skies are so blue and clouds are just barely in existence.
I can just sit here writing with my headphones in watching people and their love for this weather as much as mine. Shorts, skirts, flip flops, sandals, bikes, hammocks, big sunglasses, and most importantly an amazing mix of noise and silence. Good sounds of laughter and skateboards, not sniffling noses(besides me and these dumb allergies of course) and snow-plows. Summer is almost here. I think that I need to go be active now. I need a spark to happen... I need that fire. Nice is always something great to have, but different is something that is almost a neccesity.
Time to shut my eyes and enjoy for a few. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment