Thursday, September 23, 2010

SAI- It's for life!

Two Sunday's ago I got a bid for SAI (Sigma Alpha Iota), the professional women's music fraternity. I am so very excited to be a part of their sisterhood... These girls are AWESOME! So kind, smart, talented, and hilarious. My roommate Madeline is one of these girls as well.
This past Sunday, I got my Big Sis! Her name is Tatiana, and she's a percussion major. I am so glad she is my big... she's pretty much a B.A( badass, not bachelor of arts) , and in a lot of ways, kind of like a twin to me. She got me a whole lot of fun stuff, including silly-band rings and skittles(YES), and she's been helping me with theory a bunch this week! Tonight she has a concert, including a solo or two, and I'm going to bring her roses (SAI's flower). I feel like a nerdy tween writing this blog entry, but it's a whole lot of fun which I can't even explain..no seriously, it's secret stuff. ;)
Music is taking over my life, and you know what, I'm not complaining. I love it.
I think I probably wrote that same thing in my last blog post, but it still stands true. I'm working very hard to get better, and become a well-rounded musician.
SO HAPPY!
Anyways, I need to send out some e-mails, go get some free coffee thanks to my old boss from last year, and get to studying.
PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment